Customer Service Representative
DC - Kalamazoo, MI
mophie is the #1 battery case manufacturer in North America. We empower the mobile world to stay powerful. To stay powerful ourselves, we are always on the lookout for smart, creative people to join our team of talented self-starters.
Our Customer Service Representatives provide excellent customer service support and solutions to our end users. They draw from previous experience, available resources and general training to strive to leave all customers happier and more satisfied than they were before they came to our customer service team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: :
- Assist customers with phone orders and other general inquiries
- Handle internal and external communications for mophie.com orders
- Answers customer service questions via Salesforce, LiveChat sessions, and through email
- Assist customers with general questions about mophie products
- Issue return authorizations for customer exchanges and refunds
- Maintain customer service voicemail and returns customer calls
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR::
- Two or more years of demanding work-related experience with multiple software packages
- Strong written, telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous customer service or technical support experience preferred
mophie inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, mophie inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
mophie inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of mophie inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.