Digital Content Coordinator
HQ - Tustin, CA
As a member of the Digital Commerce Team, you will play a vital role in supporting all aspects of digital content planning and distribution to shape pinnacle consumer experience across e-commerce, social, and various distribution channels. With strong organizational skills and project oversight, you will help navigate content through our systems. Cross-functional collaboration and delivery of consistently superior creative content is critical for success in this role.
- Assist in GTM and digital marketing process by creating content delivery packages (video, stills, editorial, product descriptions, etc.) by centralizing inputs and assets for our teams and media partners
- Manage an integrated, Omni-channel content calendar - assist in project tracking, collaborate and align with social and PR teams on coordinated digital efforts
- Partner with social, marketing and PR teams to develop and ensure there is key seasonal message integration in content production
- Partner and collaborate with our internal production team - from sourcing through final delivery - to define delivery needs for assets
- Continually assess the content calendar, identify and pro-actively resolve potential issues, escalate more complex issues as needed.
- Work with content tracking and social listening platforms to assist digital teams with crafting quarterly reports on content performance
- Assist and nurture digital marketing initiatives across various platforms including, but not limited to, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, PPC, display marketing, website tracking and analytics and video marketing in support of established organizational and departmental goals and objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS::
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office tools
- Prominent organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS::
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business related field
- 2-4 years experience in a related environment
mophie inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, mophie inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
mophie inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of mophie inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.