Sr. Business Analyst
HQ - Tustin, CA
The Senior Business Analyst/Manager will support the analytic needs of mophie’s Digital DTC business by providing financial forecasting/reporting and business analysis of the website to support all facets of decision making.
- Ongoing analysis of web sales, traffic, conversion, gross margin, inventory, sales mix, price elasticity and other key metrics
- Support the development of a business recap solution that will incorporate benchmarks, KPI’s and other metrics that will enable key decision makers to identify areas of strength and weaknesses within the business
- Channel level demand planning
- Price elasticity of demand analysis
- Establish relationships with key business partners to ensure that business needs are met
- Create monthly financial reports to inform management of business performance
- Perform post-mortem analysis of pricing actions, promo events, and site testing
- Actively participate in strategic and tactical planning to drive growth
- Collaborate with external partners to assist with data collection and reporting
- Create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
- Effectively communicate results and business needs to management team
- Manage ad hoc projects as they occur
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
- 6 - 8 years analytical experience working in an eCommerce or retail environment
- A successful candidate for this position is energetic and motivated, and possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Expert level knowledge in Excel and other Office tools
mophie inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, mophie inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
mophie inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of mophie inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.