Jan 07, 2014
mophie introduces space pack: The world’s first battery case with built-in storage for iPhone
Orange County, Calif., (January 7, 2014) — mophie®, the #1 selling mobile battery case manufacturer in North America, introduced today the mophie space pack, the world’s first smartphone case with built-in storage for iPhone 5s/5. The mophie space pack not only doubles the battery of the iPhone, but increases its storage capacity, allowing users to keep more documents, videos, music and photos than ever before.
Available in both 16GB and 32GB models, the mophie space pack enables iPhone users to do more with their 5s/5 than previously thought possible. Users can now save and share photos, videos, music files and documents with the ability to access these files any time, without the need for a data network or using storage space on their iPhones.
“We wanted to create a product that enables iPhone users to truly enhance their experience by solving some of the core limitations of smartphones,“ said mophie CEO and Co-Founder, Daniel Huang. “With an iPhone case that provides the charging solution and low-profile protective design expected from mophie, we’ve taken the next step and developed an entirely new category, pushing the increasing trend toward mobile computing even further.”
With mophie space pack, iPhone 5s/5 users will no longer have to delete old photos to make space for new ones, take a laptop loaded with a presentation to the big meeting, or run out of entertainment during long flights. Space pack allows users to finally stop relying solely on cloud-based storage solutions or access to a computer.
Using mophie’s free iOS app—Space—users can access content within the space pack and easily manage all their files via a familiar-feeling, local file management experience that does not depend on network or WiFi access.
Other compelling features of space pack include:
- Users can back up all photos and videos in the iPhone Camera Roll to the space pack, freeing up space on the iPhone 5/5s for apps and other files;
- Music and movies can be stored and played on the space pack via the Space app, eliminating the need to stream;
- Easy-to-use document management allows users quick access to the thousands of files, decks, and spreadsheets that can be stored on space pack;
- AirPlay® integration allows users to easily send their documents, photos and movies to a TV, monitor, or speaker with a compatible Airplay Device;
- AirDrop® integration allows users to easily send files to other iOS devices;
- Space automatically organizes all of the files on your space pack into Collections - Collections sort by file type regardless of folder structure giving the user the most intuitive way to interact with each file type;
- Any file type can be stored and managed on the space pack;
- Complete file management from a computer;
- The space pack allows the user to charge and sync their iPhone from their computer .
The mophie space pack is available for pre-order at mophie.com for $149.95 (16GB) and $179.95 (32BG), and shipping March 14, 2014.
For more information about the mophie space pack, please visit mophie.com, and follow mophie on Facebook, twitter and Instagram for the latest details and updates about all mophie products.
mophie, the #1 selling battery case manufacturer in North America, is a California-based, award- winning designer and manufacturer that empowers the mobile world to do more. Widely acclaimed for innovative mobile solutions, mophie is the proud developer of the juice pack®, the first ever mobile battery case certified by Apple Inc. mophie products are recognized for style and engineered for performance, providing a seamless integration of hardware, software and design. mophie has operations in California, Michigan, Netherlands, Hong Kong and China. mophie products are available in more than 100 countries, and can be found in Apple stores, Apple.com, Best Buy, Verizon and AT&T stores, Sprint, and other leading retailers.
Visit mophie.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@mophie).